The rhododendron failed to bloom. But:
- Mike’s mom is coming home today after more than two weeks in the hospital
- Owen’s doctor ordered a reprieve from potty training treadmill we’ve
been on for two months
- Audrey has now slept through the night – REALLY slept through the night, 7 p.m.-6 a.m. — two nights in a row
- I made my tattoo appt. for my 40th birthday, now just two weeks away. I’ve been planning this for a year.
- And my hydrangeas, which had two flowers between three bushes last year, are loaded now. We’ll see what they bring forth as forty approaches.